Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Sleep Aids, Rest-ful Sleep Remedies >
- Governs the bodys circadian rhythms
- It is also a potent antioxidan
Melatonin sublingual liquid, natural orange, 4 oz
Helping the body ease into restful sleep.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Melatonin sublingual liquid, natural orange
- Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, it governs the body's circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep.
- Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
Sorbitol, natural orange flavor, vegetable glycerin, citric acid, purified water, proplyene glycol, ethyl alcohol (6%), and potassium benzoate.
1 to 3 droppersful before bedtime.A dropperful is approximately 1.0 ml (1 mg). Place liquid under the tongue and allow to remain for 30 to 45 seconds before swallowing. Do not take more than 3 droppersful (3.0 ml) daily.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only. Not for use by children, teenagers or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision or have and autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia or a lymphoproliferative disorder or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult with your physician before taking this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb