Home > Hair Care, Tools > Shaving and Hair Removal > Hair Remover Products >
Hair Off shower buff hair remover Kit - Kit
Gently massages away unwanted hair and leaves skin feeling silky, smooth.
You Save: $0.37 (6.5%)
Item Discontinued. Cannot Ship.
Hair Off shower buff hair remover Kit
- Works Wet or Dry.
- Away Hair In or Out of the Shower.
- Fast, Easy, Pain-Free.
- Gently massages away unwanted hair instantly.
- Removes hair below skin-level for results lasting days longer than shaving.
- Can be used
wet or dry.
- Portable and convenient so you can take it anywhere.
- No more nicks, razor burn, stubble or harsh odors.
- Gently exfoliates for soft, smooth skin.
- Long-lasting results.
- Can be used on both male and female body parts.
- 2 Mylar Buffer Pads.
Mylar, Silicon Carbide, Aluminum Oxide, Acrylic Copolymer.
- The hair you want to remove should be no longer than 1/4"".
- Trim hair if necessary before you start.
- Avoid using this product on the head or on male mustache.
- Do not get the Shower Buff wet prior to adhering the Applicator to the Buffer Pad.
- Remove the protective backing from the Buffer Pad to expose the adhesive.
- Align the Buffer Pad with the Applicator and then carefully attach it so that it is flat and even.
- Insert fingers into the strap on the back of the Mitten.
- Without lifting the Mitten from your skin, gently rub an area of skin the approximate size of the Buffer Pad, alternating between clockwise and counterclockwise motions.
- Do not stroke up and down or apply too much pressure.
- Move to the next section and repeat the process.
- Once all unwanted hair is removed, wash the area and apply a mild cream or lotion.
- Skin may appear whitish in color as you buff away the hair.
- This is normal, because Hair Off exfoliates the skin as it removes hair.
- If you find the pad is losing effectiveness, replace it by carefully pulling it from the applicator.
- If necessary, remove adhesive residue with rubbing alcohol or soap and water.
- Do not use an oily substance to remove residue or the new pad will not adhere to the applicator.
- For external use only.
- Excessive rubbing may cause abrasions to the skin.
- Do not stroke up and down or apply to much pressure.
- Do not use on eyebrows or near eyes.
- Do not use over rashes, irritations, sunburn, peeling or broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Keep away form children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb