Bikini Zone Microwave wax with green tea fortified
- Removes unwanted body hair on the legs, arms, underarms, and bikini area.
- Leaves skin smooth and radiant.
- Works great on short hair.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Convenient, microwavable wax is redy in 90 seconds.
- Now use without pesky strips.
- Lasts weeks longer than shaving.
- Not for use on face.
- Includes 14 oz. wax tub, 1 applicator and three towlettes.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laurel Sulfate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Cocamide MEA, Silk Amino Acid, PEG 75 Lanolin, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Disodium EDTA, Anthemis Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Benzophenone 4, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Citric Acid, Iron Oxide, Red 33 (CI 17200), Fragrance.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- Immediately after hair removal, apply Bikini Zone sparingly and only to the areas where it is needed.
- Repeat as necessary, but no more then 4 times daily.
- Continue to apply Bikini Zone as a regular part of your hair removal routine, whether you use a razor, wax, or depilatory.
- Read all enclosed directions and warnings before using.
- Before each use, always do a patch test.
- Apply wax to skin inside your elbow, following the instructions enclosed.
- If no irritation occurs within 24 hours, then use the product as directed.
- A slight reddening of the skin is normal for several hours after removal of hair.
- In cases of extreme skin reaction, discontinue use immediately and do not proceed with full treatment.
- If skin appears normal, proceed.
- For external use only.
- Not Animal Tested.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb