Melatonin 3 mg sublingual tablets by Source Naturals
Benefit of sublinguals: Some nutrients may break down during liver metabolism. The sublingual form is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks, bypassing the liver and allowing for quick entry into the system.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose acetate, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet approximately 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime. 1/2 tablet may be sufficient for some people. Do not take more than 2 tablets daily unless recommended by your physician.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by teenagers, women who are pregnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia or a lymphoproliferative disorder or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult with your physician before taking this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb