Denosyl 425 mg stabilized tablets for larger dogs by Nutramax
Denosyl is an anti-oxident that has been shown to increase hepatic Glutathione levels in the liver of dogs and cats. Denosyl's activity goes far beyond just increasing Glutathione levels. It has been shown to protect liver cells from cell death and may be useful in cell repair and healing.
Denosyl is recommended to improve hepatic glutathione levels to help maintain and protect liver function. 45% of dogs and cats with liver problems have a low hepatic glutathione level. Denosyl has been shown to increase hepatic glutathione levels in cats and dogs. Glutathione is a potent antioxidant that protects hepatic cells.
- Improves a pet's liver health.
- Increases glutathione levels, an important antioxidant that protects your pet's cells from dangerous toxins.
- improve hepatic glutathione levels to help maintain and protect liver function.
S Adenosyl Methionine (90mg)
Store in a cool dry place not to exceed 86�F. Keep tablets in original blister pack until used. Tablets are sensitive to moisture and extreme heat and should not be split or crumbled.
- 35-65 lbs Give 1 tablet daily.
- 66-120 lbs Give 2 tablets daily.
- Over 121 lbs Give 3 tablets daily.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb