Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Sleep Aids, Rest-ful Sleep Remedies >
- Absorption of melatonin
- Bypassing the liver
Melatonin 2.5 mg orange flavored sublingual tablets by Source Naturals - 120 ea
Helping the body to ease into restful sleep.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Melatonin 2.5 mg orange flavored sublingual tablets by Source Naturals
Benefit of sublinguals: Some nutrients may break down during liver metabolism. The sublingual form is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks, bypassing the liver and allowing for quick entry into the system.
Source Naturals timed release melatonin is formulated to allow for a gradual release of the active ingredient during an approximate six hour period. This provides the body with a more even absorption of melatonin.
Sorbitol, mannitol, natural orange flavor, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: 1 to 3 tablets at bedtime. Do not take more than 5 tablets daily. Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by teenagers, women who are pregnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia or a lymphoproliferative disorder or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult with your physician before taking this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb