Prince of Peace organic jasmine green tea
Prince of Peace tea is made from fragrant jasmine flowers combined with mild green tea leaves, creating a delicious aromatic beverage. Jasmine is picked in the heat of the day, when the flowers are closed tight. When Jasmine blossoms are blended with the green tea leaves, they create this fragrant and refreshing tea. It also offers a large number of health benefits, with a history of use dating back 4,000 years.
- Green Tea has proven antioxidant properties.
- It helps the body maintain its natural good health and enhance immune functions.
- Jasmine, native to the Persian Gulf, was brought to china in the third century A.D. Green tea enriched with the scent of jasmine flowers has long been one of the favorite healthy beverages in china.
- Jasmine has traditionally been popular for its comforting, relaxing and warming qualities, for brightening ones mood, and as a soothing digestive beverage.
- Recent scientific research has investigated green teas benefits toward maintaining cardiovascular health, strong immunity and proper cellular tissue growth.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Organic Green Tea, Jasmine.
Place one tea bag in a 6 fl.oz. cup, add boiling water and let it steep for 3-5 minutes before drinking. Sweeten to taste - Prince of Peace recommends using Prince of Peace Honey Crystals.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb