Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Sleep Aids, Rest-ful Sleep Remedies >
Melatonin sublingual 2.5 mg tablets, peppermint flavour, 240 ea
It helps the body to ease into restful sleep and melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
You Save: $16.36 (52.8%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Melatonin 2.5 mg sublingual tablets, peppermint flavour
The sublingual form is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks, bypassing the liver and allowing for quick entry into the system.
Sorbitol, mannitol, natural peppermint flavor, stearic acid & magnesium stearate.
- 1 tablet at bedtime, 1/2 tablet may be sufficient for some people.
- Do not take more than 2 tablets daily.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only. Not for use by children, teenagers or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision or have and autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia or a lymphoproliferative disorder or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult with your physician before taking this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb