Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Sleep Aids, Rest-ful Sleep Remedies >
Melatonin 5 mg dietary supplement tablets for occasional sleeplessness - 120 ea
Helps the body to ease to get restful sleep.
You Save: $13.07 (52.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Governs the bodys circadian rhythms
- Balance sleep
Melatonin 5 mg dietary supplement tablets for occasional sleeplessness
Benefit of sublinguals: Some nutrients may break down during liver metabolism. The sublingual form is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks, bypassing the liver and allowing for quick entry into the system.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet at bedtime; 1/2 tablet may be sufficient for some people. Do not take more than one tablet daily unless recommended by your physician.
- Use only at bed time.
- For adult use only. Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as cortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.