Source Naturals Bifidyn
- Source Naturals Bifidyn was developed by Dr. Khem Shahani,a prominent flora researcher at the University of Nebraska.
- It contains two complementary forms of bifidus.
- Bifidobacterium longum is an acid-stable and viable strain of bifidus for successful implantation into the digestive tract.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum is the form that is naturally found at high levels in mother's breast milk,and is predominant in healthy infants colons.
- Bifdus supports colon health by altering the intestinal ecology,to favor friendly flora.
- Bifidyns cells are specially protected before and after freeze-drying by a unique stabilizing process.
- Dibasic calcium phosphate.
- Contains gluten and soy.
1/4 level teaspoon with meals three times daily for 3 weeks, then once or twice daily.
If you are pregnant,may become pregnant,or breastfeeding,consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb