Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Probiotics, Digestive Supplements >
Source Naturals Bifidyn 300 mg capsules for colon health - 120 ea
Bifidus supports human colon health by altering the intestinal ecology to favor "friendly" flora.
You Save: $11.85 (50.4%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 021078007333
- Stabilized Bifidus Culture.
- Supports human colon health.
- Bifidobacterium is the predominant microbe in the intestinal tract of breast-fed infants.
Source Naturals Bifidyn 300 mg capsules for colon health
- Source Naturals Bifidyn is an advanced and potent bifidus product.
- It contains two complementary forms of bifidus.
- Bifidobacterium longum is an acid-stable and viable strain of bifidus for successful implantation into digestive tracts.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum is naturally found at high levels in mothers breast milk, and is a predominant flora in healthy infants� colons.
- Bifidus supports human colon health by altering the intestinal ecology to favor friendly flora.
- Bifidyns cells are specially protected before and after freeze-drying by a unique stabilizing process.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
dibasic calcium phosphate, gelatin (capsule) and magnesium stearate.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains gluten and soy.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb