Boiron Sportenine Homeopathic sports medicine with Arnica, Tablets
- Sportenine is made by boiron, the world leader in homeopathy.
- For more than 65 years, boiron has been committed to funding scientific research and educating the public and health care professionals about homeopathic medicines.
- It combines homeopathic medicines traditionally used may improve stamina, promotes recovery, and reduces the risk of cramps, aches, pains, exhaustion and muscular fatigue due to prolonged physical effort.
- Homeopathic medicines are made of very dilute substances and are regulated as drugs by the FDA.
Arnica montana 9C HPUS - Trauma, bruises, muscle soreness, Sarcolacticum acidum 6X HPUS - Fatigue after prolonged exercise, Zincum oxydatum 6X HPUS - Muscular cramps.
Dextrose, lactose, magnesium stearate, citric acid, natural lemon flavor. The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Adults and children over 2 years: Chew or allow 1 tablet to dissolve in the mouth immediately prior to physical exercise.
- Depending on the length and intensity of workout, repeat dosage during and after exercise up to 6 tablets per day.
- Do not use if the plastic sleeve around the tube is broken or missing.
- Ask a doctor for use if you have diabetes (each tablet contains 1.5 dextrose).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than three days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb