Source Naturals Bee pollen 500 mg tablets
- Bee Pollen is a potent source of energizing nutrition.
- Containing 15 percent protein as well as carbohydrates, fatty acids, and vitamins A, B-1, C, D and E.
Bee Pollen is a natural material produced by the anthers of flowering plants and gathered by bees. Bee Pollen has a high content of protein and other nutrients. Bee Pollen has been described as
- one of Natures most perfect foods.
- Has high concentrations of the B vitamin complex, and also contains Vitamins A, C, D and E.
- Often taken for increasing energy and vitality.
For men the bee pollen benefits are even greater.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
magnesium stearate, silica, and stearic acid.
2 tablets three times daily with meals.
Bee products may cause an allergic reaction in some people. Discontinue use if this occurs. If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb