Source Naturals Vitamin B-6 Immune system support 50 mg tablets
- Promotes a healthy immune system.
- It is an essential nutrient required for
- the metabolism of lipids.
- and proteins.
Vitamin B-6 is an essential nutrient required for the metabolism of lipids, carbohydrates, and proteins. It facilitates the conversion of amino acids from one to another and is necessary for the normal synthesis of hemoglobin, as well as the normal function and growth of red blood cells. Vitamin B-6 promotes a healthy immune system and helps recycle homocysteine back to the amino acid methionine, thus preventing an unwanted build-up of homocystine. It is also needed for the synthesis of the neurotransmitters serotonin, gamma amino butyric acid (GABA) and dopamine and for the conversion of essential fatty acids into prostaglandins (chemical messengers).
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate and modified cellulose gum.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb