Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin B >
Source Naturals Vitamin B-6 100 mg tablets - 250 ea
Essential nutrient required for the metabolism of lipids, carbohydrates and proteins.
You Save: $8.17 (53.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 021078004141
- Promotes a healthy immune system.
- Helps recycle homocysteine back to the amino acid methionine, thus preventing an unwanted build-up of homocystine.
Source Naturals Vitamin B-6 100 mg tablets
- Immune System Support.
- Required for metabolism of lipids.
- Necessary for normal synthesis of hemoglobin.
- For the normal function and growth of red blood cells.
- It is also needed for the synthesis of neurotransmitters and for converting essential fatty acids into prostaglandins.
It facilitates the conversion of amino acids from one to another and is necessary for the normal synthesis of hemoglobin, as well as the normal function and growth of red blood cells. Vitamin B-6 promotes a healthy immune system and helps recycle homocysteine back to the amino acid methionine, thus preventing an unwanted build-up of homocystine. It is also needed for the synthesis of the neurotransmitters serotonin, gamma amino butyric acid (GABA) and dopamine and for the conversion of essential fatty acids into prostaglandins (chemical messengers).
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
sorbitol, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
1 tablet daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb