Source Naturals Vitamin B-6 100 mg tablets
- Immune System Support.
- Required for metabolism of lipids.
- Necessary for normal synthesis of hemoglobin.
- For the normal function and growth of red blood cells.
- It is also needed for the synthesis of neurotransmitters and for converting essential fatty acids into prostaglandins.
It facilitates the conversion of amino acids from one to another and is necessary for the normal synthesis of hemoglobin, as well as the normal function and growth of red blood cells. Vitamin B-6 promotes a healthy immune system and helps recycle homocysteine back to the amino acid methionine, thus preventing an unwanted build-up of homocystine. It is also needed for the synthesis of the neurotransmitters serotonin, gamma amino butyric acid (GABA) and dopamine and for the conversion of essential fatty acids into prostaglandins (chemical messengers).
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1 tablet daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb