Source Naturals B-50 complex 50 mg tablets
- Supports energy production.
- Involved in energy production.
- Help maintain the health of the nerves, skin, eyes, hair, liver and mouth, as well as healthy muscle tone.
- And proper brain function.
B-vitamins are essential components of numerous key enzyme systems, without which the body cannot function. Each B-vitamin fills a different complementary need, which is why they should most often be taken together. B-vitamins act as coenzymes, helping enzymes to react chemically with other substances, and are involved in energy production.
Vitamin B-50 Complex
There are eight water soluble vitamins that make up a B complex formula. They are thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), cobalamin (B12), biotin, paba. Choline and inositol are considered silent B vitamins and are generally included in a B complex formulation. The body cannot store these water soluble nutrients; therefore, a regular intake may be required.
Each B complex vitamin is capable of performing its own individual function within the body, but when they work together as a complex of vitamins, they help provide essential maintenance necessary for the body to remain healthy. The B complex vitamins are extremely beneficial for a number of conditions and may be needed in additional quantities at certain times in a person's life. Many health care professionals are now discovering the benefits of taking a B complex vitamin to help overcome certain illnesses.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb