Source Naturals B-50 complex 50 mg tablets
- Supports energy production.
- Involved in energy production.
- Help maintain the health of the nerves, skin, eyes, hair, liver and mouth, as well as healthy muscle tone.
- And proper brain function.
B-vitamins are essential components of numerous key enzyme systems, without which the body cannot function. Each B-vitamin fills a different complementary need, which is why they should most often be taken together. B-vitamins act as coenzymes, helping enzymes to react chemically with other substances, and are involved in energy production.
- Stress and Anxiety
Research has found that a B complex vitamin can be beneficial in helping alleviate the symptoms of anxiety and stress that many people suffer from. People who are chronically stressed often have low levels of B vitamins, which can lead to depression, irritability, and improper nerve function. The family of B vitamins is comprised of nutrients that help support the immune system, the nervous system, and healthy skin and hair that are generally affected by stressful conditions.
- Fatigue and Illness
Fatigue can be a symptom of a multitude of illnesses, including fibromyalgia, as well as simply overdoing things; however, a B complex vitamin can help alleviate general tiredness and lethargy. Additionally, if a person has been unwell a B complex vitamin can be extremely valuable in aiding the recovery process.
- Skin and Hair
Some skin conditions, such as dermatitis can also benefit when a B complex vitamin is included in ones daily regimen. Additionally, the condition of a persons hair will also be greatly improved with sufficient B complex vitamin intake.
sorbitol, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb