Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin B >
Source Naturals Vitamin B-12 sublingual 2000 mcg tablets - 50 ea
Vitamin B-12 is an essential nutrient, involved in protein formation.
You Save: $4.01 (53.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 021078004172
- Necessary for carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism.
- For proper DNA replication.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
Source Naturals Vitamin B-12 sublingual 2000 mcg tablets
Source Naturals Vitamin B-12 is an essential nutrient, involved in protein formation. The coenzyme form of vitamin B-12 is necessary for carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism, as well as for proper DNA replication. Source Naturals Vitamin B-12 sublingual tablets are formulated to dissolve easily under the tongue for more direct absorption into the bloodstream. This minimizes destruction of the vitamin B-12 by stomach acids.Suitable for Vegetarians.Gluten Free.Dairy Free, Egg Free.Contains No Sugar.No Artificial Colors, or Flavors.
B-12 addresses the following body systems:
To function at high levels of health, our metabolism is constantly binding molecules together and breaking them apart. In a way, our health is a function of the ease, speed, and coordination of these myriad reactions, processes named methylation, acetylation, phosphorylation, and sulfation. Hormones are messengers that tell the body to begin its various physiological activities, such as growth or sexual development. Hormones are produced in our glands and are often triggered by the brain. They are part of the intricate mechanism that makes us humans with unique personalities.
With age, as metabolism slows, can come a loss of effective function, which in turn can lead to a multitude of problems associated with aging. By proactively supporting metabolic and hormonal processes you can maintain youthful activity within your body.
- CirculationThe heart is a muscle that must contract without missing a beat about every second of our lives. The cardiovascular system�s importance to our health goes beyond the critical function of supplying food and oxygen to all the cells.
Numerous factors can impact circulatory health: the oxidation of molecules, cholesterol levels, homocysteine buildup, fibrin viscosity, lack of nitric oxide, capillary and blood vessel strength and integrity, metabolic inflammation and energy generation for heartbeat. Maintaining these and other functions is an intricate balancing act. That balance can be provided by the intelligent use of nutrition.
gelatin, glycerine, purified water, natural strawberry flavor, rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate, and natural tocopherols.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb