Source Naturals Attentivechild tablets for mental concentration
Supports Your Childs Ability to Focus.
- A Bio-Aligned Formula designed to address the multiple systems that affect children's ability to focus.
- Choose between tablets or sweet-tart chewable wafers.
- DMAE to help enhance mental concentration.
- magnesium to support neuromuscular transmission and activity.
- l-aspartate, which acts as a neurotransmitter.
- grape seed extract, which is rich in powerful antioxidant procyanidins.
- and phosphatidylserine a vital component of brain cell membranes.
Studies have shown that very active children may have special dietary needs. Source Naturals Attentivechild is designed to support your child's ability to focus - and kids love the sweet and tart taste! DMAE, a substance normally found in the brain, has been shown to help enhance mental concentration. Magnesium also plays a role in neuromuscular transmission and activity. L-Aspartate, an amino acid, acts as a neurotransmitter. Grape seed extract is rich in procyanidins, which have powerful antioxidant activity, and phosphatidylserine is a vital component of cell membranes, including those in the brain.
stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, silica, and magnesium stearate.
For ages 5 and up. Take as follows, depending on your childs weight:
- 75 lb. = 1 to 2 tablets daily.
- 75 to 125 lb. = 2 to 3 tablets daily.
- 125 lb = 3 to 4 tablets daily.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product. If your child has epilepsy, consult your physician before using this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb