Source Naturals Attentivechild tablets for mental concentration
Helps Your Active Child Concentrate.
- Neurotransmitters and Brain Metabolism
Neurotransmitters are chemicals necessary for brain cell communication. Increasing certain neurotransmitters may boost brain metabolism. DMAE is a substance, normally found in the brain, that is known to cross the blood-brain barrier. It is a precursor to
- Nerve Cell Structure and CommunicationThe human brain is composed primarily of fat. These lipid molecules are necessary for the structure of nerve cells, including cell membranes and the myelin sheath. They are also necessary for the transmission of messages along cell membranes and from one
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid).
- Antioxidant Defense
In the lipid-rich environment of the brain, antioxidants are required to maintain its structural integrity and optimal functioning. Fat molecules are particularly prone to oxidation by free radicals found in environmental pollutants, and certain foods, or
- Essential Fatty Acid Metabolism
Because 60 percent of the brain is composed of fat, fatty acid formation is critical to brain function. Certain nutrients are required in order for the body to transform essential fatty acids from the diet into other vital fatty acids and important biological co
stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, silica, and magnesium stearate.
For ages 5 and up. Take as follows, depending on your childs weight:
- 75 lb. = 1 to 2 tablets daily.
- 75 to 125 lb. = 2 to 3 tablets daily.
- 125 lb = 3 to 4 tablets daily.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product. If your child has epilepsy, consult your physician before using this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb