Source Naturals Astaxanthin antioxidant carotenoid 2 mg softgels
Astaxanthin works in conjunction with other antioxidants to protect the membranes of cells as well as the mitochondria, the tiny energy factories inside cells. Source Naturals astaZANTHIN is derived from a vegetarian source - marine algae cultivated in the warm waters of Hawaiis Kona Coast.
- A Powerful Carotenoid:
Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant carotenoid that is closely related to the better-known beta carotene. It is unique in the range of its antioxidant activity. It provides protection from more types of free radicals (aldoxyl, hydroxyl, peroxyl, singlet and triplet oxygen) than many other antioxidants.
- Unique Molecular Structure:
studies suggest that astaxanthin have powerful antioxidant properties are related to its unique molecular structure. astaxanthin is available to work near the fat/water interface where free radical attack first occurs. Astaxanthin stabilizes free radicals by adding them to its structure, effectively quenching their potential to do damage..
- A Natural and Renewable SourceAstaZANTHIN is the only proprietary extract of microalgae available at this time in the
United States. This all-natural, renewable material is extracted from microalgae using a nontraditional, proprietary method. The extract contains no Organic solvents and is characterized and standardized to ensure the highest quality.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1 softgel twice daily with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb