Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin C >
Source Naturals Ascrobyl palmitate 500 mg powder with vitamin C - 4 oz
Provides antioxidant protection to lipids, provides firmness and elasticity to skin.
You Save: $18.48 (52.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 021078014676
- Protecting lipids from peroxidation.
- Vitamin C Supports Radiant Skin.
- Fat- Soluble and water soluble.
Source Naturals Ascrobyl palmitate 500 mg powder with vitamin C
Ascorbyl palmitate is a fat-soluble form of ascorbic acid that exerts the antioxidant activity characteristic of vitamin C on lipids throughout the body. In vitro studies have shown that ascorbyl palmitate may be more effective as an antioxidant in protecting lipids from peroxidation than water-soluble vitamin C.
It also addresses:
- Antioxidant Defense.
- Liver and Detox.
- Structure and Connective Tissue.
Ascorbyl Palmitate Vitamin C-Ester Supports Radiant Skin
- A fat-soluble form of ascorbic acid that provides antioxidant protection to lipids.
- Vitamin C is essential for the formation of collagen, a major constituent of connective tissue that provides firmness and elasticity to skin.
- Ascorbyl palmitate may be more effective as an antioxidant in protecting lipids from peroxidation than water-soluble C, according to in vitro studies.
Source Naturals Ascorbyl Palmitate is hypoallergenic. Source Naturals Ascorbyl Palmitate contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Source Naturals Ascorbyl Palmitate contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
1/2 teaspoon 1 to 5 times daily. Being a fat-soluble powder, we recommend that it be used with a blended drink.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb