Source Naturals Ascrobyl palmitate fat-soluble vitamin c ester 500 mg capsules
- Fat- Soluble Vitamin C Ester.
- Protecting lipids from peroxidation.
- Suitable for vegetarians and hypoallergenic.
Ascorbyl palmitate is a fat-soluble form of ascorbic acid that exerts the antioxidant activity characteristic of vitamin C on lipids throughout the body. In vitro studies have shown that ascorbyl palmitate may be more effective as an antioxidant in protecting lipids from peroxidation than water-soluble vitamin C.
Ascorbyl Palmitate Vitamin C-Ester Supports Radiant Skin
- A fat-soluble form of ascorbic acid that provides antioxidant protection to lipids.
- Vitamin C is essential for the formation of collagen, a major constituent of connective tissue that provides firmness and elasticity to skin.
- Ascorbyl palmitate may be more effective as an antioxidant in protecting lipids from peroxidation than water-soluble C, according to in vitro studies.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1 to 5 capsules daily with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb