Source Naturals Vitamin C ascorbic acid crystals
- Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid Crystals.
- Dissolves Instantly.
Vitamin C plays a major role in the formation of collagen, a component of connective tissue that provides structure for skin, cartilage, tendons and ligaments. This essential nutrient also participates in amino acid metabolism and hormone synthesis, and in the utilization of other nutrients such as iron. It is also a key factor in the body's immune system. Vitamin C is unusual in that it is synthesized by most mammals, but not by humans and other primates, making supplementation desirable. Vitamin C is a potent reducing agent and antioxidant and may help regenerate oxidized vitamin E.
Vitamin C also addresses the following body systems:
- Inflammation Response.
- Antioxidant Defense.
- Liver and Detox.
- Cognition and Nerves.
- Structure and Connective Tissue.
1/4 teaspoon mixed in water or juice as desired, preferably with a meal. For reference, one level teaspoon contains approximately 4.22 grams of vitamin C.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb