Source Naturals ArcticPure omega-3 1125 fish oil softgels
- Maximum Strength EPA/DHA for Heart, Joint, Brain and Immunity.
- A Full 1125 mg Omega-3 Per Softgel.
- Supercritical CO� Extraction for Pharmaceutical Quality.
ArcticPure Omega-3 EPA/DHA fish oil positively affects every cell membrane in the body. EPA and DHA not only support the joints, immune system and circulatory system, DHA is the most important fatty acid for brain function, nerves, and neurological transmission. EPA is most associated with a healthy cardiovascular function. EPA assists in thinning our blood and dilating the blood vessels. Together, they are fundamental for healthy mood and retinal health as well.
- Potency: Omega-3 1125 contains 1,125 mg of active omega-3s per capsule, making it one of the most potent brands on the market today.
- Purity: Omega-3 1125 is extracted using an advanced supercritical CO2- based process to remove impurities; prevent oxidation and rancidity. The result is a product of unsurpassed quality.
- Performance: Omega-3 1125 provides the highest quality omega-3s for healthy inflammation response, heart, joint, immune and brain functions.
Omegas are essential fatty acids, critical components of the cell, particularly of cell membranes that your body doesnt manufacture on its own. As such, theyre required for regulating blood pressure and brain function and many other needs. Specifically, omega-3 fatty acids are critically essential because they:
- Support brain cell function.
- Provide cardiovascular support: by maintaining Cholesterol levels and healthy blood pressure levels already within a normal range.
- Promote healthy mental function.
- Support the immune system.
- Reduce metabolic inflammation.
- Support joint health.
- Maintain healthy weight.
This is 1125 mg of omega-3s, the essential fatty acids your body needs the most.Warning:
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
gelatin, purified water, glycerin, natural tocopherols, and lemon oil.
1 softgel twice daily with meals.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or are breastfeeding, have any blood coagulation disorder or are taking any prescription medication such as warfarin (Coumadin(R)), consult your health care professional before using this product. Discontinue use before any surgical procedure.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Contains fish and soy.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb