Source Naturals ArcticPure omega-3 1125 fish oil softgels
Potency:Omegas are essential fatty acids, critical components of the cell, particularly of cell membranes that your body doesnt manufacture on its own. As such, theyre required for regulating blood pressure and brain function and many other needs. Specifically, omega-3 fatty acids are critically essential because they:
- Support brain cell function.
- Provide cardiovascular support: by maintaining Cholesterol levels and healthy blood pressure levels already within a normal range.
- Promote healthy mental function.
- Support the immune system.
- Reduce metabolic inflammation.
- Support joint health.
- Maintain healthy weight.
This is 1125 mg of omega-3s, the essential fatty acids your body needs the most.
Purity:The quality of the omega-3 fish oils and their benefits to your body depend on the purity and freshness of the oil.
- Omega-3 1125 is extracted using an advanced supercritical CO2- based process to remove impurities; prevent oxidation and rancidity. The result is a product of unsurpassed quality.
Omega-3 and omega-6 are called �essential� fatty acids because they are not produced naturally by the body; you must obtain them from food sources. Most medical experts consider an optimal omega-6/omega-3 ratio to be 2:1 or even 1:1. Americans commonly range from the 10:1 to the 50:1 ratio. This unbalanced ratio has important consequences. The omega-3s balance the omega-6s in many functions, but they also have importance on their own. Omega-3s are an essential part of the structure of every cell in the body as an integral component of the cell membrane.
Omega-3s enable the body to function in all its amazing intricacy and multi-leveled beauty. DHA and EPA
Two of the omega-3 acids that have the greatest importance to human health are: Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA).
- DHA is a primary part of the nerve cell membranes that influence the proper activity of neurological transmitters. it is essential for the growth and functional development of the fetal and infant brain and visual systems.
- EPA assists in thinning our blood and dilating blood vessels. It is the fatty acid most associated with a healthy cardiovascular system, and it helps to regulate the 1- and 3-series thromboxanes, prostaglandins, and leukotrienes, chemical mediators that help regulate physiological processes including blood pressure and blood clotting.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1 softgel twice daily with meals.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or are breastfeeding, have any blood coagulation disorder or are taking any medication such as warfarin (Coumadin(R)), consult your health care professional before using this product. Discontinue use before any surgical procedure.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Contains fish and soy.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb