Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Heart Health >
Source Naturals ArcticPure krill oil omega-3 500mg softgels - 120 ea
Support for heart and brain health, as well as a means of monthly comfort for women.
You Save: $43.82 (52.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 021078021667
- Include EPA and DHA.
- Support for heart and brain health.
- Provides monthly comfort for women.
Source Naturals ArcticPure krill oil omega-3 500mg softgels
To strengthen your brain, heart and immune system:
- A powerful antioxidant coupled with the Omega-3s, EPA and DHA.
- Essential fatty acids were found to be vitally important to human brain, immune and cardiovascular function, thus krill oil has become a critical nutrient for daily life.
- Krill oil is rich in essential fatty acids and phospholipids-essential for brain and heart function, balanced blood sugar levels, healthy cell membranes, strong joints, and maintaining liver function.
- Also supports the body in energy production.
- Krill oil has been found to be twice as effective as other fish oils in easing the normal discomforts of womens monthly cycles.
The omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil include EPA and DHA, renowned for their importance to health, EPA and DHA in krill oil are attached to phospholipids, the primary building blocks of cell membranes. DHA is a primary support of the brain's neurons and neurological transmitters; EPA influences the chemical mediators that regulate the cardiovascular system. Krill oil additionally contains the natural antioxidants astaxanthin and vitamin A, both of which support protection of cells, eyesight, joint health and immunity.
Krill oil additionally contains the natural antioxidants astaxanthin and vitamin A, both of which support protection of cells, eyesight, joint health and immunity.
fish oil, medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, and natural lemon oil.
2 softgels daily with the first meal for 30 days, then 1 softgel daily thereafter.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, allergic to shellfish, have a blood coagulation condition or are taking anticoagulants such as warfarin (Coumadin(R)), consult a health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Contains shellfish (krill), fish and soy.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb