Source Naturals arctic pure EPA omega-3 lemon flavored softgels
Omega-3 Cardiovascular and Joint Support
ArcticPure uses oil from fish caught in the cleanest and coldest body of water, the Arctic Ocean. A series of advanced distillation processes concentrates and extracts beneficial fatty acids, while guaranteeing the absence of heavy metals and PCBs. Natural flavors give our ArcticPure oils an aroma and taste that is pleasing to both children and adults. Studies show that EPA may provide cardiovascular and joint support, and ArcticPure EPA has one of the highest levels available. In addition, ArcticPure EPA contains protective antioxidants (ascorbyl palmitate, mixed tocopherols, and rosemary extract) for enhanced stability and has a delicious lemon taste.
ArcticPure EPA fish oil:
- Supports the functions of the brain, joints and immune system, it is the fatty acid most associated with a healthy cardiovascular system.
- EPA assists in thinning our blood and dilating the blood vessels.
- DHA and EPA together support heart health by enhancing nitric oxide production.
- This softgel has a pleasing natural lemon flavor.
Source Naturals ArcticPure Fish Oils are premier omega-3 oils with outstanding levels of purity and are among the highest potencies available today. They are an effective, powerful tool to support your health and vitality.
gelatin, glycerine, purified water, natural strawberry flavor, rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate, and natural tocopherols.
1 softgel twice daily with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains fish and soy.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb