Source Naturals arctic pure EFA fish oil 325 mg softgels
ArcticPure EFA (Essential Fatty Acids) combines EPA and DHA omega-3 fish oils with GLA (gamma linolenic acid) from borage. The combination has the heart, joint, brain, and immune benefits of the omega-3 oils as well as the soothing, intracellular messenger hormone functions of GLA. GLA supports the immune system, and maintains healthy skin and circulation.
Simply stated, the essential omega fatty acids like omega-3 and omega-6 are needed for regulating blood pressure and brain function. The fatty acids are critically essential in the following key areas:
- Supports brain cell function and development.
- Provides cardiovascular support.
- Supports eye and retina health.
- Promotes healthy mental function.
- Supports the immune system.
- Reduces metabolic inflammation.
- Supports joint health.
ArcticPure uses fish oils from the cleanest sources on Earth. A series of advanced molecular distillation processes extracts and concentrates the beneficial fatty acids from the raw oil, resulting in a product of outstanding purity. The state-of-the-art encapsulation process is done in an oxygen-free environment, ensuring an oil as pure as any oil available worldwide.
gelatin, glycerine, purified water, natural strawberry flavor, rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate, and natural tocopherols.
1 softgel twice daily with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains fish and soy.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb