Robitussin Peak cold cough + chest congestion DM sugar free liquid
- Specially Formulated For Diabetics.
- Formerly DM Sugar-Free.
- Relieves: Cough and Mucus.Non-Drowsy.
- Dextromethorphan HBr (Cough Suppressant).
- Guaifenesin (Expectorant).
- Adult For Ages 12 & Over.
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold..
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes.
Dextromethorphan HBr (USP 10 mg), Guaifenesin (USP 100 mg)
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Adults and children 12years and over, 2 teaspoons every 4 hours.
- Children under 12, do not use.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Store at 20-25�C (68-77�F).
- Each teaspoon contains: sodium 3 mg.
- Each 5 mL teaspoon contains 10mg Dextromethorphan HBr and 100mg Guaifenesin.
- Should be 18 or older to purchase.
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) or cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Packaged with Tamper-Evident bottle cap.
- Do not use if breakable ring is separated or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb