Vicks DayQuil cold and flu multi-symptom relief liquid
- Multi-symptom relief.
- Alcohol and antihistamine free.
- Temporarily relives common cold and flu symptoms including nasal congestion, cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains and fever.
Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- Nasal congestion.
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
- Sore throat.
- Minor aches and pains.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Acetaminophen (325 mg) (Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer), Dextromethorphan HBr (10mg) (Cough Suppressant), Phenylephrine HCl (5 mg) (Nasal Decongestant)
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, FDandC Yellow No. 6, Flavor, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitol, Sucralose
- Take only as directed--see Overdose warning.
- Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP).
- Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours.
- Adults and children 12 years and over 30 ml (2 TBSP) every 4 hours.
- Children 6 to under 12 years 15 ml (1 TBSP) every 4 hours.
- Children 4 to under 6 years Ask a doctor.
- Children under 4 years Do not use.
- When using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing.
- Each tablespoon contains sodium 50 mg.
- Store at room temperature.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease.
- Heart disease.
- Thyroid disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- A sodium restricted diet.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless.
- Symptoms get worse or last more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults).
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- New symptoms occur.
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb