Listerine Essential Care fluoride anticavity toothpaste gel, Mint
- Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste.
- Clinically proven to prevent and reduce plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.
- Kills germs that cause bad breath.
- Antiplaque, antigingivitis and anticavity fluoride toothpaste.
- Removes stains.
- Freshens breath.Aids in the prevention of: Cavities, Plaque, Gingivitis.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76%) (0.13% w/v Fluoride Ion) (0.76%) (0.13% w/v Fluoride Ion)
Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, PEG 32, Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Benzoic Acid, FDandC Blue 1 (CI 42090), DandC Yellow 10 (CI 74005)
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: brush teeth thoroughly, preferable after each meal or at least twice per day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a dentist or physician.
- Store at 59� to 77�F.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb