Tylenol sore throat daytime liquid with cool burst
- TYLENOL Cough and Sore Throat Daytime Liquid with Cool Burst contains acetaminophen 1000 mg and dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg in each 30 mL (2 tablespoonsful).
- Acetaminophen: 500 mg per 15 ml.
- Relieves sore throat.
- Reduces fever.
- Alleviates body aches.
- Does not contain alcohol.
- Each tablespoon contains: sodium (11 mg).
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: the common cold, headache, sore throat, muscular aches.
- Temporarily reduces fever.
(in Each 15 ml = 1 Tablespoon): Acetaminophen (500 mg).
Citric Acid, FDandC Blue 1, Flavors, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Sucrose.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablespoons (tbsp) or 30 ml in dosing cup provided every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
- Do not take more than 8 tablespoons in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- Store between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C).
- Do not use with other medicines containing acetaminophen.
- Do not use if plastic neck wrap or foil inner seal imprinted with safety seal is broken or missing.
- Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers.
- Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
- Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use with any other product containing acetaminophen.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days, fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days, new symptoms occur, redness or swelling is present.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage.
- Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb