Advil ibuprofen pain reliever and fever reducer 200 mg tablets
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Menstrual cramps.
- The common cold.
- Muscular aches.
- Minor pain of arthritis.
Temporarily reduces fever.
The original round tablet providing safe, effective pain relief for over 25 years. Nothings stronger, longer lasting or better on your tough aches and pains than Advil. And nothing works on more pains than Advil.
Use Advil tablets, caplets and gel caplets for headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, muscle aches, backaches, menstrual pain, and aches and pains of the common cold. In fact, to treat their own aches and pains, the medicine doctors use most is the medicine in Advil.
For 25 years, millions of people have trusted Advil to relieve their aches and pains.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
12 years of age and older
- 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist.
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used.
- Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
Under 12 years of age
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Facial swelling.
- Asthma (wheezing).
- Skin reddening.
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- Are age 60 or older
Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others].
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Take more or for a longer time than directed.
Do not use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Right before or after heart surgery.
Ask a doctor before use if
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you.
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers.
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn.
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or asthma.
- You are taking a diuretic.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Under a doctors care for any serious condition.
- Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin.
- Taking any other drug.
When using this product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs.
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint.
- Vomit blood.
- Have bloody or black stools.
- Have stomach pain that does not get better.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
- Any new symptoms appear.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb