Aveeno Active Naturals positively radiant tinted moisturizer, Medium sheer tint
The only tinted moisturizer with clinically proven total soy complex to brighten and even skin tone while providing SPF 30 sun protection. Natural, light-reflecting minerals and lightweight coverage blend away imperfections and immediately bring out skins natural radiance.
- With clinically proven total soy complex and natural light-reflecting minerals.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Provides high protection against sunburn.
- For skin highly sensitive to sunburn.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Homosalate (5%, Sunscreen), Octinoxate (7.5%, Sunscreen), Octisalate (5%, Sunscreen), Oxybenzone (2%, Sunscreen)
Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Hydoxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iron Oxides, Isohexadecane, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica, P Anisic Acid, PEG 100 Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyquaternium 51, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, PPG 3 Myristyl Ether Neoheptanoate, Silica, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Sodium PCA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Trehalose, Urea, Water, Xanthan Gum
- Apply generously and evenly before sun exposure and as needed.
- Children under 6 months of age; ask a doctor..
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- Store at room temperature.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb