Allegra Allergy relief 180 mg 24hr tablets
- Original Strength.
- Indoor and Outdoor Allergies.
- Runny Nose.
- Itchy, Watery Eyes.
- Itchy Nose or Throat.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose.
- Itchy, watery eyes.
- Itching of the nose or throat.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over - take one 180mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age - do not use.
- Adults 65 years of age and older - ask a doctor.
- Consumers with kidney disease - ask a doctor.
- Safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if printed foil inner seal on bottle is torn or missing.
- Store between 20 Degrees and 25 Degrees C (68 Degrees and 77 Degrees F).
- Protect from excessive moisture.
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease.
- Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
When using this product:
- Do not take more than directed.
- Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids.
- Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions).
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb