Tiger balm White Regular strength pain relieving ointment, Non-staining
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with over-exertion, simple backache, arthritis, strains and sprains.
- Helps relieve muscular aches and pains.
- Soothe tired muscles.
- Increase circulation in arthritic joints.
- Warm up muscles before exercise and ease soreness after working out.
Tiger Balm has been used over one-third of the worlds population for nearly 100 years. It is an effective external analgesic rub. Today, over 20 million jars of Tiger Balm are sold annually in over 70 countries. Tiger Balm is made from the finest ingredients. Tiger Balms concentrated formulation penetrates quickly and provides effective temporary relief.
Tiger Balm Extra Strength Pain Relieving Ointment Provides Soothing Relief for Aches and Pains Due To:
- Back Aches.
- Over Exertion.
- Joint Pains.
Tiger Balm is a most versatile pain relieving ointment. It is an external preparation for the relief of bodily aches and pains of muscle and joints due to simple backache, arthritis, strains and sprains. It is also effective in relieving headaches due to tension; itching due to mosquito bites; and flatulence. Extra Strength: Preferred by arthritis sufferers.
Rub well on the affectd area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily. for children 2-12 years, consult a doctor before use.
- For External Use Only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage or use heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if.
- Condition worsens.
- Severe skin irritation occurs.
- Pain persists for more than seven days.
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals.
- Test on small area before use.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb