Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cold and Flu Medicine >
Boericke and Tafel Alpha CF colds and flu tablets - 40 ea
Temporary relief of minor allergic symptoms such as sneezing runny, stuffy and Etc.
You Save: $4.71 (42.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 308078004907
- Temporarily relieves fever, chills, sneezing, stuffed-up nose, runny nose, coughing, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains that may accompany colds or flu.
Boericke and Tafel Alpha CF colds and flu tablets
- Fast, Natural Relief.
- Relieves Symptoms of Colds and Flu.
- Clinically Proven Effective.
- Natural Homeopathic.
- Take at the first sign of cold or flu.
- Complete Relief Formula:
- Body Aches and Pains.
- Runny Nose.
- Stuffy Nose.
Temporarily relieves fever, chills, sneezing, stuffed-up nose, runny nose, coughing, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains that may accompany colds or flu.
Each tablet contains: Aconitum Napellus 4x 2.5 parts, Bryonia Alba 4X 2.5 parts, Eucalyptas Globulus 2x 1 part, Eupatorium Perfoliatum 2x 2.5 parts, Gelsemium Sempervirens 4X 2.5 parts, Ipecucanha 3x 2.5 parts, Phosphorus 6X 2.5 parts.
Lactose Based Tablets
- Place tablets under tongue and let dissolve slowly.
- Best if taken at least 15 minutes before or half an hour after eating, brushing teeth, or drinking anything other than water.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At first sign of cold or flu, take 1 tablet every hour and 2 or 3 tablets before going to sleep.
- As symptoms subside, take 1 tablet every 2 or 3 hours.
- Children 2 to 12 years: Half adult dose.
- Child under 2: Consult a doctor.
- Do not take this product for headache pain for more than 10 days (for adults) or 5 days (for children).
- Consult a doctor promptly for any of the following: If symptoms do not improve or new symptoms appear, if fever lasts more than 3 days, if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting.
- If cough persists for more than 7 days (for adults) or 5 days (for children), tends to recur, or is accompanied by rash or persistent headache.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
- For your protection: Each tablet is encased in a sealed blister unit with specially imprinted foil backing.
- Do not use if blister unit or foil backing is torn or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb