Boericke and Tafel Triflora arthritis topical gel
Boericke and Tafel Triflora Arthritis Gel is a natural, clinically proven treatment for arthritis, rheumatism, tendinitis and backache. It releives aches, pains and stiffness in joints, tendons and muscles. In addition to improving mobility. Triflorais a safe, effective analgesic that can be used along with other medications.
- Triflora Arthritis Gel contains three natural active ingredients prescribed by doctors for years to relieve swollen, painful joints.
- It has no petroleum or animal products, will not leave a greasy residue on clothing or the skin and has just a mild herbal scent.
- Triflora Arthritis Gel can safely be used with other medications to improve mobility or painful, stiff joints naturally.
- It will not burn or chill the skin, is fast acting and readily absorbed.
- It can be used with confidence and is known for its safety and efficacy by doctors and pharmacists.
- Boericke and Tafel Triflora Arthritis Gel Relieves:
- Aches and Paines.
- Stiffness .
- Boericke and Tafel Triflora Arthritis Gel:
- Pleasant to use.
- Absorbs Quickly.
- No animal Testing or By-Products.
- Safe and Effective.
carbomer, ethyl alcohol, pine needle oil, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Massage gently into affected area not more than 4 times daily.
- Children under 2: Consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin. to open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin.
- This product contains poison ivy (Rhus toxicodendron) plant materials.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to this or any other ingredients in this product.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if, skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb