Boericke and Tafel Thuja occidentalis tablets
- Internal analgesic and wart remover.
- Helps to alleviate common warts, which are recognized by the rough cauliflower-line appearance of the surface.
- Temporary relief of headache pain.
- Homeopathic Medicine.
Thuja Occidentalis (tree of life) is a homeopathic remedy indicated for wart-like formations on skin and mucous membranes, vaccination side effects, bedwetting, dry, split hair, white, scaly dandruff, persistent skin problems, chronic urinary infections, leucorrhea, neuralgia, continual nasal congestion and sinusitis, nasal polyps, and tearing in muscles and joints.
- Adults or children over 2 years: Take 3 tablets 1�3 times per day.
- Allow to dissolve under tongue.
- Stop when symptoms are relieved.
- If wart discomfort persists, see your doctor.
- Do not take this product for pain for more than 10 days (adult) or 5 days (children) unless directed by a doctor.
- If pain persists or gets worse, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present, consult a doctor because these could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb