Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Poison IVY, Insect Bite, Sting Relief >
Boericke and Tafel Oral Ivy, natural Homeopathic - 1 oz
Help to relieve itching, red or burning skin rashes and blisters.
You Save: $5.92 (45.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 308079009901
- Easy to take liquid
- No synthetic drugs
Boericke and Tafel Oral Ivy, natural Homeopathic
- Boericke and Tafel Oral Ivy.
- For the prevention of contact dermatitits associated with poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac.
- Temporarily relieves itching, red or burning skin rashes, blisters with oozing or crusting, and skin irritation or swelling.
- Prevents as well as treats symptoms of poison ivy, oak and sumac. Safe and effective.
- Easy-to-take liquid.
- No synthetic drugs.
- Boericke and Tafel Oral Ivy:
- Prevents As Well As Treats Symptoms.
- Easy-To-Take Liquid.
- No Synthetic Drugs.
- Safe And Effective.
Rhus Toxicodendron 3X (Poison Ivy)
- For prevention: 3 to 5 drops in 1/4 glass of water daily by mouth 7-14 days before exposure and continue throughout the poison ivy season.
- For treatment of symptoms: 10 drops in 2 ounces of water every 2 hours as needed.
- As symptoms improve, decrease to once every 4 hours, then twice daily until symptoms disappear.
- Place drops under tongue in 2 ounces of water at least 15 minutes before or half hour after eating, brushing teeth or drinking anything except water.
- If condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb