Boericke and Tafel Nighttime Cough and Bronchial syrup
Boericke and Tafel Nighttime Cough and Bronchial Syrup. Dont let a cough keep you awak! BandT Nighttime Cough and Bronchial Syrup combines an all-natural, non-narcotic sleep aid with Americas favorite moeopathic cough medicine.
- Boericke and Tafel Nighttime Cough and Bronchial Syrup:
- No artificial coloring or flavors.
- Releives coughs due to colds or inhaled irritants.
- Soothes the throat.
- Helps clear bronchial congestions.
- Maximum Strength.
- Fast, Natural Relief .
- Promotes Sound Sleep.
- Safe and Effective.
- Temporarily relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occuring with a cold or inhald irritants.
- soothes the throat.
- Helps lossen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and drain bronchial tubes.
- Relieves difficulty sleeping associated with cough and bronchial conditions.
Aconitum napellus 3x, Bryonia alba 3x, Hepar sulphuris calcareum 6c, spongia tosta 3x, stannum metallicum 6c, alfalfa 1x, avena sativa 1x coffea cruda 6x. Contains Sugar.
Adults and Children 12 years of age and over: 2 teaspoons 1/2 hour before bedtime. Dosage may be repeated if necessary. Children under 12 : Consult a doctor.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
- If sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks, consult a doctor.
- Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
- As with any drug. If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of health professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb