Boericke and Tafel Kali bichromium 6X tablets
For temporary relief of sinus congestion, pressure or headache. Characteristics: Mucus is tough and stringy, yellow or green, and difficult to expectorate. You may feel a dull pain over the eyes.
- Kali Bichromicum is a homeopathic therapy to positively affect the mucous membranes of the stomach, bowels, and air passages, bones and fibrous tissues, and the kidneys, heart and liver, and is indicated for cirrhosis of the liver, gastric disturbances, kidney inflammation, and weakness bordering on paralysis.
Adults or children over 2 years: Take 3 tablets 1-3 times per day. Allow to dissolve under tongue. Stop when symptoms are relieved.
- If nasal symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever, consult a doctor.
- Do not take this product for pain for more than 10 days (adult) or 5 days (children) unless directed by a doctor.
- If pain persists or gets worse, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present, consult a doctor because these could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb