Boericke and Tafel Kali bichromicum 30C tablets
- Nasal Decongestant and Internal Analgesic.
- Homeopathic Medicine.
- For the temporary relief of sinus, pressure or headache.
Kali Bichromicum (Potassium Bichromate) is a homeopathic remedy used for the temporarily relief of sinus congestion, pressure or headache.
Characteristics: Mucus is tough and stringy, yellow or green, and difficult to expectorate. You may feel pain over the eyes.
Adults or children over 2 years: Take 3 tablets 1-3 times per day. Allow to dissolve under tongue. Stop when symptoms are relieved.
- If nasal symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever, consult a doctor.
- Do not take this product for pain for more than 10 days (adult) or 5 days (child) unless directed by a doctor.
- If pain persists or gets worse, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present, consult a doctor because these could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb