Boericke and Tafel Ignita amara 30X nighttime sleep aid tablets
- Nighttime Sleep Aid.
- Homeopathic Medicine.
- Helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep.
Ignatia Amara (St. Ignatius Bean) relieves feeling of grief, disappointment, anxiety, anger often accompanied by nervous headache. Relieves bedwetting in children and the elderly.
Characteristics: Sleeplessness is due to grief, shock, or emotional upset. Symptoms may be worse after drinking coffee.
Adults or children over 2 years: Take 3 tablets 4-6 times per day. Allow to dissolve under tongue. Stop when symptoms are relieved.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- If sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks, consult your doctor.
- Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages while taking this product.
- Do not take this product if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor.
- If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb