Boericke and Tafel Cough and Bronchial syrup
- Cough Suppressant and Expectorant.
- Maximum strength.
- Fast, natural relief.
- Non-drowsy formula.
- Natural homeopathic.
- Safe, no side effects.
- No artificial coloring or flavors.
- Relieves coughs due to colds or inhaled irritants.
- Soothes the throat.
- Helps clear bronchial congestion.
- 9.8% Alcohol.Contains sugar.
Temporarily relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold or inhaled irritants. Soothes the throat. Helps loosen phlegm (sputum) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and drain bronchial tubes.
(HPUS): Aconitum Napellus (Monkshood) 3X HPUS, Bryonia Alba 3X, Hepar Sulfuris Calcareum 6C, Spongia Tosta 3X, Stannum Metallicum 6C
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 teaspoons every 2 hours.
- For severe coughs, repeat every 20 minutes for first hour, then every 2 hours.
- Children under 12: Consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
- For your protection, this bottle has an imprinted seal around the neck.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (sputum).
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb