Boericke and Tafel Childrens cough and bronchial syrup
Boericke and Tafel Cough and Bronchial Syrup for Children Cherry Flavor Natural Homeopathic. Temporarily relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold or inhaled irritants. Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and drian bronchial tubes.
- Boericke and Tafel Cough and Bronchial Syrup for Children Cherry Flavor:
- Relieves Coughs and Cogestion.
- Sugar Free.
- Honey Based.
- No artificial coloring or flavoring.
- Less than 1% alcohol.
- Natural cherry flavor.
- Helps clear bronchial congestion.
- Soothes irritated throat.
- Fast, Natural Relief.
- Safe and Effective .
- Natural Homeopathic.
Each teaspoon contains: Antimonium Sulphuratum Aureum 6X 5%, Bryonia Alba 3X 5%, Drosera Rotundifolia 3x 5%, Eucalyptas Globulus Leaf Oil ((3X 5%)), Ipecacuanha 4X 5%, Lllicium Anisatum ((1X 0.75%))
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: 2 teaspoons every 2 hours. For severe coughs, repeat every 20 minutes for first hour, then every 2 hours.
- Children 2 to 5: Half older children's dose.
- Children under 2: Consult a doctor.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a physician.
- Do not give this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb