Boericke and Tafel Cough Bronchial syrup with zinc
Boericke and Tafel Cough Bronchial Syrup with Zinc. Temporarily relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold or inhaled irritants. soothes the throat. Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and drain bronchial tubes.
- Boericke and Tafel Cough Bronchial Syrup with Zinc:
- No artificial coloring or flavors.
- Releives coughs due to colds or inhaled irritants.
- Soothes the throat.
- Helps clear bronchial congestions.
- Fast, Natural Relief.
- Safe and Effective.
- Non Drowsy.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Antimonium Sulphuratum Aureum 8x 5%, Bryonia Alba 3X 5%, Drosera Rotundifolia 3x 5%, Eucalyptus Globulus 3x 5%, Ipecacuanha 4X 5%, Spongia Tosta 3X 5%, Zincum Gluconicum 1X 5%
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 1-2 teaspoonfuls every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 12 teaspoonfuls in a 24 hour period. Children under 12: Consult a doctor. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- keep out of the reach of children.
- For your protection, this bottle has a cap with a perforated ring attached.
- Do not use if the ring is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb