Boericke and Tafel Cough and Bronchial syrup
- Cough Suppressant and Expectorant.
- Safe and effective.
- Maximum strength.
- Fast, natural relief.
- Less than 1% alcohol.
- No artificial colors or flavors, non-narcotic, less than 1% alcohol, relieves coughs due to colds or inhaled irritants, sooths the throat and helps clear bronchial congestion.
- 99% Alcohol Free.
- Temporarily relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold or inhaled irritants.
- Sooths the throat.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and drain bronchial tubes.
Antimonium Sulphuratum Aureum 8x 5%, Bryonia Alba 3X 5%, Drosera Rotundifolia 3x 5%, Eucalyptus Globulus 3x 5%, Ipecacuanha 4X 5%, Spongia Tosta 3X 5%
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 2 teaspoonfuls every 2 hours. For severe coughs, repeat every 20 minutes for first hour, then every 2 hours. Children under 12: Consult a doctor. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- For your protection, this bottle has a cap with performed ring attached.
- Do not use if the ring is broken or missing.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- if cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor. as with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb